skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
January 10, 2011
I heart faces: Smile
When I saw that the topic this week was smile. I just couldn't resist.
This is one of my very favorite photo's I have ever taken.
I just love it!
Completely candid. But that's what I think makes it so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Mikayla.
I am
a USU Freshman, lover of life, collector of vintage cameras, and a wanna be graphic designer.
I blog to remember stages of my life and document my progress as a photo taker and as a person.
Thank you for reading.
Follow if you'd like..
More...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February (1)
December (1)
November (2)
October (2)
September (3)
August (1)
July (3)
December (1)
November (2)
October (1)
August (1)
July (3)
June (3)
April (3)
March (3)
February (5)
January (3)
December (4)
November (5)
October (8)
September (11)
August (10)
July (13)
June (16)
May (10)
April (12)
March (9)
February (13)
January (14)
December (13)
November (13)
October (17)
September (15)
August (16)
July (14)
June (6)
May (4)
April (6)
March (5)
February (2)
January (2)
December (1)
November (1)
October (1)
September (1)
July (2)
June (5)
May (4)
April (1)
March (3)
February (1)
January (4)
December (3)
November (10)
October (2)
September (6)
August (3)
July (2)
June (3)
May (2)
April (1)
March (1)
November (1)
February (1)
January (1)
December (1)
November (1)
Blog Template by
Mikayla
© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)