This is Sydney from the Daybook.
I heart this blog to heaven and back;
Every Thursday awkward and awesome moments are said in her life and this week they're open for everyone.
Okay, and I'm really not that crazy.
I know it's Saturday but as previously mentioned I've been missing all week so I am catching up.
This is a particular favorite annual blog post of mine.
Hilarious.
In fact, I almost wet myself every time I read them.
(if you're reading this Kylie. don't say a thing.)
Here we are,
Awkward:
-------------------
-When you begin humming in public and you are completely unaware.
-Tripping up the stairs at school, and trying to compose myself gracefully time and time again.
-When you are forced to use public restrooms. yuck.
-Having a teacher call you by a completely wrong name, like way wrong; and they have no idea they're wrong. Have you ever wondered how to reply to a name that's not yours. I now know how to. In fact, I'm pretty much pro.
-Passing someone you used to best friends with, but now you avoid eye contact, not even a smile.
- This website. Please try not to wet yourself. be sure to read the captions. they make the better.
- Seeing cute kids and public and wanting nothing more then to ask if I could take pictures of them. Don't worry I'm no pedophile. Just desperate for people that would let me take pictures of them.
-Sitting in a warm desk at school.
- Seeing people copy blogs. Not one thing, but everything. Sort of a joke really. I mean be original please.
Awesome:
-------------------
-Getting a million and one compliments on my beautiful necklace from Mckinley.
-A photo challenge hosted by me; posted as soon as tomorrow.
- Being a bum and doing nothing but sleep in, drink hot chocolate, swoon over miss Audrey, and wear mens clothing.
-Blogs. because they just are.
-This website. Originally introduced to me by Haylee I am in love I've lost time searching through their random, fun, quirky items.
-Playing Just Dance 2. actually instead of sleeping, I play it.
- Putting periods after a. lot. of. things. Being grammatically correct is overrated.
-Hitting the backspace key more than the letter keys while writing this post.
-Scoring a 84 during a game of bowling and winning. ha. wow.
-Getting told flattering compliments. You just can't be mad after that.
- Wreck this journal. kinda really want one.
- 'Bahaha' being the new creeper laugh. I use it regularly.
-------------------
that's all.
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)