So I've decided to take some deep breaths and post something else today.
A tag that has taken me forever to complete. But hey, I'm finally doing it.
So I answer 8 questions that Danielle made up, and then I have to make up 8 questions for the people I tag to answer.
Here are my answers:
1. Would you rather read or watch a movie?
Depends on my mood. (:
2. How would you describe yourself?
Happy, Friendly, Outgoing, likeable.
3. Do you have many best friends or just one?
Many! It's more fun that way.
4. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I have always loved the name Olivia. So that's probably what I would choose.
5. If you could have any dream job what would you choose and why?
I would choose ... Fashion Photographer because it would always be new and exciting, and well your paycheck wouldn't be small.
6. What's one material item you couldn't live without?
Lotion. Crazy I know but imagine doing have the things you do without soft hands! It's terrible!
7. If you had to choose between doing your hair or doing your make up which would it be?
I would actually say hair because my hair is crazy frizzy and curly if I don't
8. What is a trend that you never understood?
Crocs. Worst idea known to mankind.
hideous.
Okay for my 8 questions:
1. Video or board game?
2. Who is the person you admire most?
3. Favorite song of the moment?
4. If you had to give people one reason why they should read your blog what would it be?
5. What would be more fun, painting a picture or taking (photographing) one?
6. What is your worst pet peeve?
7. What is your least favorite thing about being a girl?
8. What's the one thing you would change in the world if you had unlimited supplies? Remember just one.
Now I tag:
Danielle (again), Haylee, Courtney, Madi, and Kayla. (:
So ready. set. Go! tell me when you've done it too I want to read!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)