December 22, 2010

Photo Challenges.

Instead of including a photo for a challenge in every post I am going to do them all together (:
If you have not been to Salt Lake City during december when all the trees are lit perfectly you have not lived.
It really doesn't matter what you believe it is stunning. I look forward to it every year.
I love this photo because the composition and the color though I did edit it so you can't tell what the actual color of the lights really are it really brings that warm feeling of the holidays to because of the tradition to go every year.
And, If you are crazy about bokeh. you will go crazy here lights. lights. color. lights. (:
I am sad that I don't have more temple square shots to share. Running in four inch heels in twenty degree weather to get to the David Archuletta concert on time. it's difficult to keep the camera steady. This was one of the few salvageable shots.
I hope to visit again this year, before they take it all down. It truly is miraculous!
Aspire Photo Challenge

My second shot is for Hannah's photo challenge which I am particuarly excited about because the catorgory is deserts. yum. totally what I think of when I hear the word.
I don't even like pecan pie but the lighting and the whole composition (: makes me want to like pecan pie.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
One last thing if you could please vote on the poll on my sidebar and be completely honest. I'm wondering if anyone is interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.