Lately I've been thinking a lot about why I blog and in all honesty, I had a few lapses when I didn't really know why I did it because if were all honest on the internet. It's a lot of work... But oh yea I remember I LOVE IT.
I hate rude people who take things for granted and think their blogs are the coolest things since microwaves.
Seriously get over yourselves.
The ten readers you have obviously have the wrong idea about you.
**you know who you are ;)**
Anyways, I'm guilty of getting into the blogger hype of the 'who can get the most readers experiment'. Well... it worked.So I can't say I feel to bad about it. haha. I'm almost to 50 Followers averaging 27 blog views per day which is totally fine by me I loved to blog before all of that, I still love it now.
I love that people are so nice, and give me kind comments and even sometimes for their criticism on my blog, my blog designs, and my very favorite my photography .
I really don't know how I would do it without the great things that are offered out there in blogland.
Seriously.
You motivate me to do things I've never tried.
My very best advice for any photographer is to check out blogs.
Tutorials, challenges, prizes.
Equals bliss for aspiring photographers out there.
I also love the laughs I can get from everyone's advice for bloggers.
Which I have talked about before.
Oh yes I think it's great to an extent, but really.
it's your blog do what you like how you like it.
don't stick to their 'topics' .
don't talk to proper to not be you anymore.
don't over think it.
Be the blogger you want to be and be happy with it.
Blogging should not be about who reads or how many peope read your blog.
Be you.
Is basically the point of this post.
That is my advice and there's nothing more. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)