December 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

Finally. I'm back. (:


1. Holiday Colors.
 I really love the shape of this ornament and how it's not quite black but you don't really know the true color with the green, white, and red blocking your view.
2. Winter/Holiday Icon.
 Who is the ultimate holiday icon in America? Santa of course. I love this Santa decoration because he doesn't look all jolly and happy it kind of adds a little more dramatic tone to the photo.
3. A Tree.
 This is the tree my sister has set up in her room along with all the odds and ends that we didn't use this year. She is very proud of it; she even put a sign on her door that says 'room of cramass'. Apparently they don't teach third graders how to spell Christmas.
4. Quiet.
 This snow globe is probably my favorite neighbor gift we have ever gotten. It's  so pretty when you shake it and play the song. It just shows a side of Christmas (I think) we often forget. This is my favorite photo for this week. (:
5. Your Favorite Color.
Now, for my favorite color this  is really out of place, you may think. But when you live in Utah and you see this from March until September. And from October until February it's dark clouds, gloomy, and all of those mountains are covered in snow. This is a favorite of mine all of the colors are vivid and beautiful. I miss it so much.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So, now that I've finished sharing.
Which is your favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.