{1.}
First off, I would just like to say how glad I am to have as many people vote for me that did. Even though I did not win I still feel incredibly grateful.So.. as promised.
Here is the code for the much requested falling snow effect on your blog.
Just copy & paste into a new HTML/Javascript.
And you have beautiful falling snow.
Enjoy!
{2.}
Naturally, I would have to include some Bokeh in a bulk post (:
even if it is a little older picture (:
Linking up to:
For all of you who want to learn to do Bokeh go here! Amazing tutorial. Exactly how I do it!{3.}
ahhh... the wonders of sewing class.
I usually end up making scupltures out of pins.... Magnets aren't that good for me (:
{4.}
I'm curious.
Would anyone like tutorials?
Or free layouts perhaps?
{5.}
Is this not the cutest thing you ever did see?
{6.}
I would consider myself an selectively avid reader. I read tons when I want to and right now I want to! A few of the books on my reading list this month...•••That Went Well•••
Such a cute feel good book about a lady with a mentally retarded sister it just shows how much she loves and cares for her. She's so funny too! I have around 50 pages to go.•••To Kill a Mockingbird•••
I have a feeling this is what this book is going to look like when I read it.
I have no interest in this book whatsoever.
But, for college applications and such, I need to be more involved.
SoI decided to go out for an English club-like thing...
Well.
Just to make a long story short I'm in a nerd club and this is one of the books on the list (:
I need more please do you have any suggestions?
Maybe something holiday-like?
{7.}
Also, to work this whole 'be more involved' angle I am joining in on indoor track and needless to say I am terrified. I'm not all that great mostly because I cannot balance... like at all.
So.. wish me luck (:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The End.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)