December 30, 2010

New Year!

What a great way to start off the new year with 50 followers! (:
I was going to have a free January desktop calendar, but I couldn't get the sizing right so I decided to just give up. (lame I know) But if your screen is square-ish and you want to risk it you can go to my Flickr on my sidebar. You'll find it there.
Moving on....
 Just great I know everyone will be doing this but really, I don't care.
So reasons why 2011 is going to be the best year ever.
• I will use my new camera to take pictures, pictures, and more pictures!
• I will move on to my Junior year of high school.
• I will run Indoor track faithfully even if it kills me.
• I will stop stressing over little things.
• I will actually do my homework at home when I have it. ;)
• I will endure the English quest. bleh.
• I will think before I speak.
• I will try new things.
• I will quit writing ginormously long posts.
• I will blog more about my life; which is becoming less and less common.
• I will get a job. :/
• I will be a better friend.
• I will be more patient with people.
• I will get in A in math at least one quarter.
• I will finish at least three-quarters of my Young Women Personal Progress.
• I will read. a lot.
• I will get my drivers license.
• I will exercise. a lot.
• I will be a nicer sister.
• I will start hosting a Photo Challenge.Yay!
I will save money by cuponing. No, i'm kidding I can't think of anything else; so this will have to do.
(:
Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.