•••••••••
{1.}
Winner. hey... that's me.I won two contests this week! happy dance.
First I won Carlotta's photo challenge! The topic was your favorite photo and I chose this photo:
It is a huge honor to me to be chosen by carlotta who has gorgeous photo's and is excellent at photography. (:
Next, I won a pretty necklace from a new blogger I found Mckinley.
It's lucky that I found her blog through this giveaway because I have the prettiest Grey pencil skit and white top that will go wonderfully with it!
{2.}
New celebrity crush? Josh freakin DuhamelFrom Life as We know it and Ramona & Beezus?
Yea him.
married to fergie.
But who cares.
He's gorgeous!
don't you think?!
{3.}
This dove wrapper. made my year.haha not really my year.
but the truth in it is amazing!
the funniest part is the person who sent it in her name is Heather. that's my mom's name.
If only she followed her own advice (;
{4.}
Pretty etsy things.1. necklace
2. print
3. sleep mask
4. Scarf
5. Birdcage earings
6. necklace
7. simple bag
8. bird print
9. dress form print.
{5.}
Tags.Tags.Tags. I like them yet I think they are annoying. I guess I really don't know what to think of them I know I like reading other people's answers because I find out who people really are. What they're really like so I will do them because I feel like it today.
But please no more tagging.
kthanksbye.
First I was tag-backed by Madi:
1. Light or dark?
Easy Light. Everything is better when you can see it. duh. (:
2. (This isn't a question. It's a command!) Brag about one thing you LOVE about yourself. I love my ability to make friends easily. Though I wish I used it more often or tried more. I can relate to people well and make people feel good.
3. What is your favorite picture you've EVER taken? (Don't go and hurry and take one, do one you already have on your camera, computer, or blog)

I would share my winning temple shot again, just because I am so tickled I was chosen to win such an amazing contest. but, Since I have alreadyrambled talked about that. I wanted to share this shot because I am very proud of my back lighting. I am terrible at it and this is one of the very first (human) shots I took on a DSLR. So I was impressed with myself. haha (:
4. Where is you favorite place to shop?
Forever 21. Because they have beautiful good quality clothes that are in my budget. haha
5. What is your favorite flower?
I am not a picky person with flowers as long as they're pretty then I like them haha.
But I do especially love Carnations. They have a look about them that's as if the petals will never end.
6. Could you please introduce you're family?
These are my parents, I love them both very much even though we can disagree at times like on the um cleaning issues eh.. mom (: I am grateful for their great example and they are to me and I love how in love they are after 17 years.
I have mentioned before that I only have one sister but if you are new here then i'll say it again. I have one younger sister Lauren.
who is the craziest funniest child I know and she doesn't even try. Which I love. Love her to death. It took a lot to get her here but we are so glad she is! (:
7. Why do you blog? Is it a follower competition, to share your pictures, to brag, for the cute layouts, or just for the fruitin' fun of it?!
I blog to be different. Do something I love while gaining new friends and fun along the way. Because let's face it blogging is crazily fun right?
8. If you could choose to be any age right now what would it be?
2. (This isn't a question. It's a command!) Brag about one thing you LOVE about yourself. I love my ability to make friends easily. Though I wish I used it more often or tried more. I can relate to people well and make people feel good.
3. What is your favorite picture you've EVER taken? (Don't go and hurry and take one, do one you already have on your camera, computer, or blog)

I would share my winning temple shot again, just because I am so tickled I was chosen to win such an amazing contest. but, Since I have already
4. Where is you favorite place to shop?
Forever 21. Because they have beautiful good quality clothes that are in my budget. haha
5. What is your favorite flower?
I am not a picky person with flowers as long as they're pretty then I like them haha.
But I do especially love Carnations. They have a look about them that's as if the petals will never end.
6. Could you please introduce you're family?
These are my parents, I love them both very much even though we can disagree at times like on the um cleaning issues eh.. mom (: I am grateful for their great example and they are to me and I love how in love they are after 17 years.
I have mentioned before that I only have one sister but if you are new here then i'll say it again. I have one younger sister Lauren.
who is the craziest funniest child I know and she doesn't even try. Which I love. Love her to death. It took a lot to get her here but we are so glad she is! (:
7. Why do you blog? Is it a follower competition, to share your pictures, to brag, for the cute layouts, or just for the fruitin' fun of it?!
I blog to be different. Do something I love while gaining new friends and fun along the way. Because let's face it blogging is crazily fun right?
8. If you could choose to be any age right now what would it be?
This is really strange but I would choose to be in my 70's. haha. Sometimes I just feel like grandma's have so much more fun with a whole carefree 'I'm old anyway' attitude I just like it (: Oh but minus the aches and pains from being old.
Next, Ashlie:
Next, Ashlie:
1. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
hmmmm.... Tough one. Not that I don't know what I would change but I don't know where to start! I think I would choose my straightforwardness (is that a word?). I often say and do things without thinking and end up regretting them later. so yea.
2. What is one thing you absolutely want to do before you die?
Visit New York. Hands down. I know people would probably say things like make everyone have food or something like that but the architecture and the fashion district. ahhh. Don't even get me started on that.
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I have many favorites lets see Josh Duhmell, Ryan Renoylds, Blake Lively, Ellen. There's four. haha. I could go on forever especially on hot actors. ... (:
4. Who inspires you the most?
To me this question could mean a lot of different things. Inspires me how? Photography. Bloggers. definitely. Without the internet and photoblogs I would not know half the things I do about photography. And who inspires me in life is probably my dad; just because he is the person I trust most in the world and I admire him for his work ethic and his fun attitude.
5. What is the best advice you've ever been given?
I don't quite know how to put this in exact words but basically to be honest. I have learned recently and in the past. Lying gets you nowhere, leaves you nothing, and no one. So basically don't lie.
6. What's your very favorite book? Only one!
The Choice.
By Nicholas Sparks.
Nothing has made me bawl more than that book. So that's why I chose it I hope to have a better one soon that's not some cheesy love story but it's the truth. And I love it all the same.
7. Give us a tour of your room! Pictures please?
Is there such a thing as a postponing this question? Because I have something in the very near future exactly pertaining to this question. so soon. you'll see (:
8. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stare out of a cracked window with a cup of hot chocolate. I sometimes wish it would rain just so I can do it. So soothing.
That's all for now. Graphic freebie coming soon. Something to be excited about? yes. (:
•••••••••



No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)