Because I haven't posted in a long while about it; though I still do love it and look at it daily (:
Here are some Items that I am currently wanting. desperately.
[Skirts]
I love skirts I hate being tall because my selection of skirts is basically cut in half because of how short skirts are. sad. these are my very favorite ones I'm eying at the moment...
Credit:{1.2.3.}
[Pea coats]
I love them to no end. Do they ever go out of style? Someday. But for now?I cannot get enough (:[Black Purses]
I am in desperate need of one. So when I see these.... Motivation to get one finally!{1.2.}
[Crazy Things]
What would it be without a little crazy in the mix?!nothing ;) Crazy things that might make you laugh.
{1.2.3.4.5.}
•••••••
So there you have it. Normal, insane, crazy, fun, and fashionable items. that I am currently craving.Of the list what do you want? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)