December 26, 2010

Santa is a very cool guy.

I hope everyone out there had an awesome Christmas! I know I did!
Santa brought me all of my favorite things including True religion perfume, Make-up, straightener, jewelry, Buckle  and American Eagle clothing... :)
And this lovely note....
 I was wondering why our nativity set was scattered all across the room, this was the note that I found after opening all of my presents and I followed them all to find:
The camera I've been saving for, for months!
 Nikon D3000 with Nikkor VR 18-55mm lens.(did I say that right?)
It's beautiful (:
Finally to have one of my own.
I can't wait to figure it all out.
And the lens oh how I love having a nicer lens.
The difference is miraculous!
The day was awesome, we went all the way to Idaho to see my grandparents which I love because it's always fun to see them and remember all of the fun things and traditions we did (and still do!) from when we were little.
They also have the prettiest land around them great for pictures.
The little sister with her sock monkeys. Which she is thrilled to have, second on her list for Santa. How random and old fashion (:
 Also, they had snow on Christmas.
We did not.
Sure enough, when we got home today a foot of snow was falling.
Wasn't that fun to drive through. ick.
I'm sorry for braggging talking about myself so much?
How was your Christmas? Anything cool that you got? Or did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.