November 20, 2010

My thoughts...

I have a lot of things to show and say and rather than being a super blogger and making like 1 billion posts within one hour. I will share it all in one.
{1.}
Today I read a post from a blog that I sorta read sorta don't. This person wrote an entire post about 'tips' for blogger's.
They wrote things like 'make specific blogs about specific things (i.e. photography blog, my life blog, blog design blog, pet blog.)'  and 'Make sure each post has a purpose and is about one specific thing'
Ummmm... haha well I don't have a pet so I might be out of that first category but this person has been really 'nice' to me in comments and such and.... this really surprised me because the more I read the more I noticed heyyyy that's me... So if you are reading this you don't need to be fake nice to me so i'll read your blog and comment and follow you. kthanksbye.
Do you think these things because isn't your blog supposed to be how you like it and aren't you supposed to be unique in your own way? So please tell me what your opinions are. quite curious.
{2.}
I made cookies today. I didn't eat one (yet). They looked so much more fun to photograph.


Linking to Carlotta's:

food.
first time honorable mention.
second time? winner? I hope so :)
oh and busted out my first Christmas decoration just to put a little pop bokeh in the picture :)
{3.}
Bokeh. oh I love it. It just looks so cool and to be honest this year one of the things I'm most looking forward to is all the colorful lights which of course means lots and lots of Bokeh!
Yesterday, I got asked to do a tutorial on how I shoot bokeh. Is anyone really that interested? :)
{4.}
Stripes and florals. kind of like that song... 
Cause your the apple to my pie.
Your the straw to my berry.
Your the smoke to my high.
And your the one i wanna marry...

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is if you have a vertical dark colored striped shirt. floral scarves are def. for you. :)
Notice the earrings!! Remember when I was insanely lucky as to win not one... but 2! awesome giveaways at busy bee lauren's blog well this is what I got from the wonderful Brittany at love stitched with my gift card. When I got them in the mail I squealed I love them! go buy some they are awesome.
{5.}
my cousin. makes my day whenever we are lucky enough to play with him. 
I want a cute baby to come live with me :)
{6.}
Fashion inspiration of the week?
Lucy Hale.


Who doesn't love her?! Pretty little liars. January. anyone kind of dying to see it!?
{7.}
inspired by this.

If you don't watch AMNTM
you probably don't get it but I think it's pretty cool :){
{8.}
I'm done.
Have a great day :)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Your cookies look delicious - love the bokeh :) And I adore your scarf! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K whoevers blog you read has no idea what they are talking about. There are no "rules" to blogging whatsoever! That what makes them fun to read.
    Not going to lie, I though Bokeh was some kind of dance at first.. haha but I googled it and now feel so much smarter because I know what it is. :)
    That outfit is SO cute. Seriously I want to go out and buy a floral scarf now just so I can pare it with a striped shirt on Monday. Maybe I will actually.. haha
    Your cousins eyes are amazing! They are so so blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... 1. I agree about the blogging thing. People say that you should have a specific purpose to your blog to make it interesting, which i do agree in some ways, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't post whatever you want. ;) Be unique and don't be afraid to post whatever you feel like!

    2. I love bokeh too, and I can't wait for the christmas lights to go up so I can take some cool bokeh shots.

    3. LOVE the scarf!

    -kaylee :)
    thisiskaylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. {1.} Whoever posted that has NO clue what blogging is. That is like the *whole* point to blogging. Your mixed up mashed up life. I always posts lots of things...hehehe! I really enjoy posts like this, too! {2.} Mmmm! Can I have one? Haha! That person who requested bokeh was probably me ;) So yes, I am interested. {4.} Ummm CUTE! Is there anything else to say? You are gorgeous. {5.} Awwww! I love his eyes!
    Sorry for the long comment! I loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! So cute.

    I watch America's Next Top Model... I loved that! :). It was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!

    I just found your blog through Carlotta's photo contest. I love your blog!!! those cookies look SO good! the bokeh is amazing :)

    I also think that scarf is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your earrings : )
    I never care if people have different blogs for different topics. I just want people to be interesting. If you can be interesting and talk about hair one day and gas stations the next...well, knock yourself out : )
    Your bokeh is beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, yeah! Madi is WAY interested! But I don't even know if you can help me because of how computer illiberate I am.. :] But shoot anyways :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mikayla!

    I agree with you on the whole bloggin' bizniz. I hated the concept that you need to blog about ONE thing... it was one of the things that kept me from blogging for a while. My blog is about anything and everything - and I like it that way! I think as long as you blog about things you love and things that make YOU happy, that's what's important!

    p.s. love ANTM too!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.