November 17, 2010

Make Up.

This is the view from my make-shift desk/vanity in which I get ready every morning. There's the show :).
Here's the tell:
I love make-up. I am not the kind of girl that looks appealing to the natural look. Even though sometimes I do wish I was, just so it wouldn't take so much effort in the morning.
But then again, I love colorful eyeshadow, with legnthening mascara, and thin black eye liner. Maybe I couldn't do it? Probably not since this is one of the top items on my Christmas list this year probably second to my camera. Anyways, make up to me is amazing and I do love it.
I'm linkin' up to:
Photography love...



Please comment if you have entered any of these I'd love to see :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh man, I couldn't live without mascara, even more so as I have blonde eyelashes. Mascara and some tinted chapstick is what I put on everyday at a bare minimum.
    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective on this! And the color is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so the same way! I love your blog layout, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful focus on the sharp colours and softening round the frame of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MIKAYLA! :) Hello, dear! :) I haven't seen you in FOREVER! :( And oh my goodness-you are totally fine! :) I should have said hi, too! Haha but I guess I was just focusing on getting to my next class-haha Syracuse High is HUGE!
    Anyways-about the layout, if you could, that would be absolutely AMAZING! :) If not, though, it's all good! :) Thanks SO much, and I will hopefully see ya at school! :) Bay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this picture! Could you do a tutorial on how to do camera bokeh? I just got a nicer camera and have always wanted to know how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikayla! K reading your comment seriously put the biggest smile on my face, you don't even know. You are the sweetest girl. (And not a creep whatsoever, I totally look forward to your posts too so don't even worry. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.