November 21, 2010

Wishlist.

Everything I want.
I don't really need any of it but want. yes, very much so. :)
1. The camera.
Refurbished Nikon D5000

Or hey if I'm dreaming the D7000!
But......
Realistlically. The 5000.
2. Forever 21 :)
I want a job there. I want one built locally near me. I want a huge gift card...  $1,000 will do.



3. Make-up.
Not going too deep into that just please I have a log list of what I need more of :)
4. Perfume.
ahhhh I need a real one that I love. I am done with body splash.
I would like any of these:




5. A pair of these.
Miss Me Jeans.
Love them.
pockets. :)
6. Sparkly Toms.
80 bucks.
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

I hope after reading this no one thinks I'm superficial.
There are plenty of things I wish for that aren't any physical thing.
Right now I'm keeping those in my journal. :)
Anyways, Any of these on your wishlist?
Please, share.
***I do not own credit for any of these images***

5 comments:

  1. Yes. Toms have been on my wishlist too. And having a job at Forever 21 would be awesome :)

    p.s.- check out my 'give thanks' link up if you're interested!
    http://thisiskaylee.blogspot.com/2010/11/thankful.html

    -kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, I agree about Forever 21...I could spend so much money there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Forever 21 <3 Quick question: what style of Keds did you have in the picture? I really really like them :) And what color were they? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you're not the only superficial feeling one around here... Have you seen my blog posts recentely!? :]
    It's all good, it's good for you to want things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just regular champions but they're limited time colors so they aren't available anymore. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.