November 4, 2010

Kind of in love with this.

Today I am going to participate in On Cloud nine for the very first time. I was already planning to write a post about happiness anyways so.. here. we. go.
{1.}
Oh and I was "A Finalist" For Carlotta's first ever photo challenge.

Pretty excited about that one :)
{2.}
Love love love love this song!!


Minus the creeper side of Miley, yea ignore that.
{3.}
Making Sugar cookies for a sick friend.

Great. Makes you just feel happy :) Minus the achy feet for standing up so long.
{4.}
Large, fashionable belts.

Outside of the loops.
{5.}
Black and white Stripes.
Striped
Kind of obsessed.
That's all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.