November 1, 2010

Monday.

My life on a Monday.
{1. New term.}
Refreshing?
Moving on to term 2 of my Sophmore year.
1/4th of the way done with it.
Kind of excited.
{2. Caught up on my television.}
Yea. I know almost a week late.
I lost some respect for Sam.
No matter how incredibly gorgeous he is (:
{3. Pictures are re-framed and hung.}
You may remember them from here
Yes.
very excited :)
Room tour soon? Yea?
{4. Car Bokeh.}
 Basically my favorite.
{5. Airport.}
Note to self: Work hard on taking pictures of moving objects.
A LOT harder.
{6. First venture at In-N-Out Burger.}
Brand new location.

Waiting.
Waiting.

And more waiting.
For In-n-Out
there is definitely a long wait; but worth it.
Very. I am not a burger person, but their french fries are fresh and delicious.
Now I need to go for a long run to burn it all off.
We will see when that happens.
Overall opinion?
Better than McDonalds. Still not ecstatic about the whole craze over this place.
What about you? In-n-Out lover?
Yes Or No?
please, do share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.