So here are my entries:
1. Boo
I had already planned a boo photo, but I took this last night at an event that I will most definitely be posting about in the near future. Anyways, I decided this looked a lot more spooky and this is a time when I would expect a ghost to pop out and scare me to death.2. Black
I wore these shoes to the event; and well I was kind of in love with them. So even though I am 5,7" I still love and wear heels :)And patent leather though it can be quite trashy.... I love the shiny texture it has :)
So I'm also entering it in this weeks big photo challenge:
3. Texture.
Completely candid. Well maybe not totally candid I just told my sister to repeat what she just did and this is what I got. The extra texture gives it a little flair.4. Wet.
I have shared this photo before but never on the scavenger hunt, and I decided this was as good as it gets as far as my wet photo's go.5. Language.
I have to be honest. When I saw that this week one of the items was language, I thought a lot about exactly what I wanted it to be; I thought I was all creative and had this amazing shot planned. Today while I was looking around at other entries. I saw it someone had the same idea as me. so so sad. I just used way to many periods. I apologize. anyways, the sign language sign for love by an eight year old. It's kind of a hard technique to get your thumb completely straight. This is my favorite shot of the week. Okay, I'm rambling now I am done.I have to ask the question:
Which is your favorite? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)