October 24, 2010

The week.

A whole list of things running in my brain.
1. Blogger.
I am seriously considering switching to Wordpress. I'm sick of it. they pretty much are horrible at designing and organizing the comments and followers. Ah So frustrating. And basically they suck at color choices. Orange and Blue? ick! Just saying.
2. Football game.
Last one was Friday. :( Sad I know, other than the playoff games and stuff.
My favorite part? It was finally chilly enough to wear cute fall clothes :).

Blurry photo? yes I know I guess I was in to much of a hurry to focus it.
3. Random pictures.
Are basically my favorite.

Photo Challenge Catergory: Color
The vivid colors in this photo are my very favorite. This could be one of my most favorite photo's I have ever taken! (:
4. Music.
Is my life. I couldn't live without it!
music I love here, here, here, here, here and here :)
Oh and don't watch the videos they're all stupid, just so you know.
5. This cannot go unnoticed.
I happened upon this photo and well... I couldn't go without sharing it :)
anyone else excited? faints
6. Fall
It's finally hit Utah. Well the trees and the breeze at least.
I love it this is like our one week fall. Quite literally actually it's projected that we will get snow as soon as NEXT WEEK no we cannot. because I am not ready and I don't think anyone else is either.Right?

7. Gift this to me :)
link
oh and this:
link
This would be okay too :)
link
8. School Projects.
are the worst.

seriously.
9. Clothing class shopping.
Is the best.
Seriously.(:
Excited to see what I'm making? I will share when I finish :)
10. Comments.
If you go to comment on this post which I hope you do, you will notice I changed my commenting form. It's by a website called intense debate, I am in love. I highly recommend you install it it's super fast and easy! Also, I love this system way better than blogger's crap comment form so let me know what you think! In your comment of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.