October 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Here we go again! I had an awesome time interpreting this weeks items so before I ramble on forever. This weeks photo's:


1. The 5 Senses.

I had to read up on this topic. Again I don't know if everyone would consider my entry to count but I do :)
When I think of rain: 
I smell that distinct smell that everyone recognizes of rain. 
I see raindrops on a window. 
I feel the chill, it can only bring. 
I hear the light rhythmic pattern of drops hitting a surface. 
I taste it's cold drops lightly dripping onto my tongue. 
Oh how I love rain.
And this photo this is my favorite of the week.
2. Child or children.
This is what happens when I tell my sister to come outside so I can take pictures of her holding some leaves. And tell her oh wait I want to take a picture of your face in this light. She is not happy.
3. Dining.
Who doesn't love SpaghettiO's in green soup bowls on rainy Sundays after church? :)
4. Night.
This (to me) looks like it came right out of a spooky Halloween movie. The clouds and moon just look so scary!
5. Sky.
This is when you lay in the grass for hours with good music and stare at the sky.
dream.wish.love.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for reading to the end now I must ask the question.
Which is your favorite? :)
The End.
P.S. Again, Would you please tell me what you think of the new commenting form? It can be very temporary if no one likes it.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.