October 21, 2010

Information.

I don't really know how else to tell people so i'm writing a post about it.
1. E-mails
If you think I'm ignoring you, I'm not or you may just be ignoring me. If you didn't get a reply to the e-mail you sent me from the sidebar link its because you gave me a bad address. So comment on this post again please and I will re-send you the e-mail with free blog design information. Or if you would just like one, and you have never asked just click on the link to the right in the sidebar (:
2. New blog.
Do you like it? I'm in a spring craze at the moment.
3. Tutorials.
I mentioned this before but, if you would like to know how to do something leave it in a comment and I would love to teach you how to do it!:)
That is all!

5 comments:

  1. you miss are very talented. love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mikayla, I love your new layout! So cute!!

    I would love for you to do my blog! Blogger is really annoying right now. Did you notice they changed the HTML and you can't edit it the way you used to? Anyway, email me if you can! I emailed before but I never heard back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new blog header! I'd ask you a question about formatting layouts but it confuses me so much that I wouldn't even know where to start asking questions. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new blog header! I'd ask you a question about formatting layouts but it confuses me so much that I wouldn't even know where to start asking questions. haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.