October 25, 2010

The Designing of Interiors.

Ever since I got to design my fabulous room I have been over obsessed with color and designing in general. So I've been on the hunt for awesome rooms and creative layouts.Here are a few of the best, these are almost as good as it gets, try not to drool over these fabulous photos. :)
{1}
link

{2}
link
This couch should come live in my room :)
{3}
Elle decor
{4}
Unknown
{5}
link

{6}

Donald Kaufman

{7}

{8}
Cotton blue

{9}
Interiordesign.net

{10}
interiordesign.net

Interior designer? Would be an awesome job.
Wouldn't you agree?
The End.
P.s. If you are an interior designer I am insanely jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.