October 18, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

I hate being late.
And it happens way to often, last year I was late well over 30 days for school. This year.... Once. Amazing improvment but anyways,this week I am late for scavenger hunt sunday. Lucky for me you can link up until Tuesday so here are my interpretations of the items for this week :)



1. Side Lighting.
I know this may not appear to be side lighting but I promise it is. :)
2. Jack-O-Lantern.
Fun topic, I think maybe a little to early to photograph. Who has already carved pumpkins?! I don't see any yet! So I chose the fake pot like jack-o-lantern decoration that sits in our front yard. I guess that counts.
 3. Faces Formed in Nature.
Okay yes. I cheated. Badly at that. But I took this picture and I loved it! Pancake faces make my day. the fruit and some of the ingredients are somewhat natural so to me it's a natural face :)

 4. Sunset.
I did dig this out of my archives and it still isn't that good. I could've stopped walking while I took this picture but I was in a hurry haha. So... the reason I picked this picture is the gorgeous blend of colors. Just reminds me of beautiful paintings.
5. Warm.
Hot cocoa. is amazing. After a crisp October Night at the amusment park. mmmmmmm.... I want some more now :) this was before I stirred my powder in my snowman mug. The bubbles were so cool and colorful.
I love reading your answers to this question so I have to ask:
Which one is your favorite? :)

8 comments:

  1. Great warm photo.

    Hey I had to cheat at my sunset photo because I got visiting to late and the sun was gone before I quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunset and your warm! oh, and I totally cheated on the faces formed in nature one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikayla (beautiful name)!
    I like the Jack-o-lantern, the Face in Nature and the Warm! Thanks for stopping be and commenting on my blog!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never for sure! Your side lighting picture is my favorite this week...and as for your note, I'll have to think about that. Part of the reason I've always liked Scavenger Hunt is because no one feels the pressure to be featured or win. So yeah...good idea - I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faces formed in nature and it is not cheating :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your side lighting picture, super good. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorite is your faces shot. I almost gave up while hunting on my walk around town, then I decided to look up in the clouds.

    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2010/10/scavenger-hunt-sunday-october-17th-2010.html

    We just got back from a walk and are going to have some hot chocolate. Yours looks scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your side lighting picture, super good. (:

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.