October 18, 2010

On the 20 Yard line.

Last Saturday I woke up bright and early to attend my cousins football game in Draper.
You know the people that clap at sporting events like they know what's going on.
Heh yea that's me!
Its very safe to say, I am not a football person.
 So I brought my camera along....
 And here was my view from the twenty yard line.
The sign itself changed very many times the emotion of the people that were standing around it was a little different every time.





My 8th grade football star cousin :)
 Upon going to the game I realized how bad I want to buy my camera.
My funds, hah no I don't have hardly anything. if only I could get a decent job. all of the parents above  with their fancy cameras. And that was just the away side.... you can imagine the home team side's cameras were like .






 I spy the Bountiful LDS temple ....
 Pictures of the actual game.... well yes they are very limited. I just don't get football it's just chaos. And the things the coaches and parents yell out to these 8th graders?! "kill somebody" "HIT HARD!" oh my the list goes on. It's just so negative, I don't really like it. Photographing football players. Definitely not my thing.
The end.
(:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sidenote:
Are there any blogger tutorials your dying to know?
I can't teach a full blog layout but things you've seen on my blog or on others that you would love to know how to do to your blog?
I am accepting requests. Either e-mail me in the sidebar or leave a comment and I might just do a tutorial on what you are interested in. (:

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos as always! Especially the temple picture, that's so cool!
    For photographing football players now being your thing, your sure still really good at it! Do you have an SLR camera or just a simple point and shoot?
    So is your cousin attractive? hahah just kidding. But not gonna lie, I have a thing for football boys. ;)

    I am completely jealous of you for winning the busy bee giveaway by the way! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just kidding, I missed the part where it said your cousin was in 8th grade. haha I feel like a creeper now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are such lovely photos!! what camera/lens do you use! you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the temple photo! Ah, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this makes me very jealous, because I am a football gal all the way, and one of my life-long dreams is to photograph a game. Preferably a professional football game... but yeah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are such lovely photos!! what camera/lens do you use! you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.