October 10, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

I am sad to say that this week I wish I could've been more creative.
But no, it didn't really turn out that way.



So here are my interpretations for this week's photo challenge:
pink.
I am in love with my rain boots. I scored them at TJ Max for 10.00 but they are super comfy and I wish I could wear them more. last week while photographing my sister I wore them. And while I was waiting for her to make up her mind about a pose. I slipped out of them and shot a few frames of my gorgeously polka dotted rain boots.
Books.
I was itching to shoot a vintage book for this category. I was so excited we had this of my great grandmothers, who is 99 years old. This book was one of the first LDS children's songbooks. The songs in it are so cute and funny, some you would be surprised to see. :)

Fall colors.
I have showed this image before. But I took many photo's of fall colors and this ones still my favorite.

Leaf.
I am kind of proud of myself for this picture. Isn't it crazy that the spur of the moment or 'accident' photos sometimes turn out to be the best. I worked on taking pictures of different size, shaped, colored leaves. and this one was accidental definitely, I didn't even know I had taken it until I was looking through my memory card going to edit it. This is my favorite for this week.
 Orange
This one was the toughest for me. How could I show orange not looking like fall colors or leaves. Even though I got fairly good shots of both. In my hustle to find something orange I stumbled upon our very old wheel barrow that we've had for who knows how long. I loved the color. So even though you can't tell what it is by the picture the orange paint flecks coming off with a hint of rust. :)
Makes me happy.
That's it for this week hopefully I'll get better luck next week.
Which is your favorite?
I'd love to know!

11 comments:

  1. love you song book photo I have forgotten all about the one that I have that is just like it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work this week - I love the rust shot but I also love your book shot. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos especially the accidental leaf and the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an amazing photographer! I love your leaf picture! This scavenger hunt sunday thing looks so fun! Maybe I'll try it if I ever get a decent camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shots are so pretty! I really like the Fall Colors one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the orange one, and those boots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shots are so pretty! I really like the Fall Colors one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange is my favorite!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.