October 6, 2010

Little miss priss.

I  have only one sister. That's it.
Living in Utah where people have kids like they're growing crops.
This is odd.
When asked about siblings I usually get "that's it?!" or "only ONE?!"
Yep, just my sister and I.
6 years, 5 months, and 1 day apart.

My sister (because of my mom's health) was somewhat of a miracle baby.
Born 2 months early weighing only 3 pounds 3 ounces.
She is a fighter and now is caught up to speed.
Only suffering from hearing loss, which she has learned to use to her advantage flaunting her hearing aids to others like they're diamonds or something.

The first word that comes to mind about my sister is sassy.
She is quite the poser, the lips, the eyes.
Getting serious expressions out of her is definitely a challenge.
 The above photo was her very favorite she insisted I had to put this one on my blog.
Today it rained for part of the day.
after the rain cleared up a bit we went out for a mini-photoshoot.
Isn't there something so refreshing about after rain.
It still smells like the rain and you can see the evidence it left, and the sun just peeking through the clouds behind but rain, is just beautiful in itself so I guess the after rain is entitled to some beauty also.


....it was.... interesting. our little photo adventure.
To say the least.


One thing on:
Pictures on the ghetto ford truck.
I know.
1990, definitely ghetto.
but,
I love the vintage rusticness of it.
We hardly ever use it....
But as of now, that's the car I will drive when I turn 16.
I have never driven it.
If I did, you could count on me peeing my pants.
Anyways, that's another story.
I picked my favorite photo's from our shoot to show to you :)
My very favorite one?
This one! :) I love the lighting I got in this shot, the light bokeh, the priceless expression on her face, those beautiful eyes.
Make for a magical shot.
Which one is your favorite?

11 comments:

  1. that last picture is DEFINITELY my fave! like, wowwwww! you're pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's adorable. She even looks a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is TOTALLY my favorite! It is gorgeous!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister has an incredible personality! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is totally gonna grow up to be a model! lol i would have been so bored posing like that when i was her age! your a great photographer. i like the last one and the one with the gun the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog Mikayla! Your comments always make my day.
    Your pictures of your sister are gorgeous! She's quite a cutie as well. That's fun it's just you two, you guys must be close.

    And my favorite shot is the one you picked for your favorite. The lighting is AMAZING. Like seriously, so gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 5th and last one! :)

    Beautiful!

    -Makay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sis is a ham! Or she has the perfect photographer sister! Nice shots. The last one is the best of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a great model and you are a great photographer! i love them all! What camera do you use? It is simply ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a great model and you are a great photographer! i love them all! What camera do you use? It is simply ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.