October 12, 2010

miscellaneous.

This post is a whole lot of randomness and everything that's currently racking my brain...
1. Blogs
I am coming down to my last few weeks a little sad I must say it's been so fun making all of these cute blogs but there's still time so if you're interested click the link on the right with the **'S
Here are a few I recently completed:
The blog below has been my favorite so far, Jaimie had such great idea's and she was very easy to work with :)
*link*
This is a great cause and I had lots of fun figuring out how to make the rounded corner look! :)
I strongly encourage you to donate!
*link*
I have done some more layouts, but by doing them I've found some people are just plain rude.
I do not wish to display the nice things I've done for them and promote their blog when (in one case specifically) I make them a full layout which was really a pain to begin with because they were precise on how they wanted to make their photo's look,the specific font, and then they say they want a header too. So after a few 'calm yourself down breaths' I do it trying to be nice and then they say they don't like it an make their own. anyways, long story short I basically made her columns huge like she wanted worked for at least 3 hours trying to figure out her dumb specific font which was plain and generic just like every other blogger font out there. sigh I just cannot deal with difficult people. I mean come on I'm doing you a favor. decide what you want and go with it, or just do it yourself.
ah. okay I promise I'm done venting for a while.
moving on...
2. Photo Challenges.
Are pretty much the coolest thing since microwaves.
If you own or have the ability to use a nicer camera I highly suggest you enter some. It's amazing how much you learn from them...
Which reminds me:

Self portrait.

photo challenge

blur.
just for fun. and well if I'm being hones the publicity is good too :)
3. Glee tonight?
Questions heard commonly about the glee phenomenon.
Are you a gleek?
Favorite gleek'd out song?
team puck, finn, artie, or sam?
okay hah never actually heard the last question, but I'm sure that ones coming just like the hunger games and twilight series.
but if I were to get asked that question I would say Finn and SAM all the way.
Sam comes back tonight (partay)
yummm love him :)
 and with quinn?
YES! she is my favorite girl character minus the sluttiness.
and Fins Grilled Chesus.
Did anyone else laugh? Because it was seriously the funniest thing ever on glee to me.
note: random humor is kind of a big deal to me so that's probably why.
Have no idea what I'm talking about?
my heart hurts for you, seriously.
4. Headbands.
I love love love these!
We have 2 :)
They will add flair to anything! promise :)
5. Wordle
Ever heard of them?
It's called wordle.net
and you can make a wordle of your blog.
this is mine:

go make yours I'd love to see!
 I think that's all
bye :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your self portrait! Very pretty :)

    and I'm definately a gleek! I think Finn is prety hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! Thanks so much for designing both the header on my blog "So Far So Great" and my blog "Project UNBOUND"! :)

    Lots of Love,

    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are amazing! Seriously I'm obsessed with both of them. I can't believe someone was being rude to you when you were making one for them. Layouts are NOT an easy thing to do so I can't believe she (he?) would even give you a hard time for one second. Gosh the nerve of some people.
    I think you should start charging for your layouts by the way. They're really that good and some extra money is never a bad thing! :)
    I love your self portrait. You're absolutely gorgeous Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your self portrait! Very pretty :)

    and I'm definately a gleek! I think Finn is prety hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.