October 3, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

Again,so sorry about the depressing vent session I had in my last post.
I feel much better and so I'm just leaving it and moving on.
Also, after my temporary camera difficulties I am back with photos.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I have watched every week while Ashley from Ramblings and Photos hosted this fun photography scavenger hunt.







Today (being brave) I'm going to participate.
It took a lot of thinking about the chosen topics for me to decide what to do some way more difficult than others.
And I sometimes had to consider bringing my camera places in which I normally wouldn't. It was so worth it and so much fun! :)
Though it took a lot of convincing myself I'm very glad I did it, the challenge helped me get creative and get out of my comfort zone.
I encourage you to try it!
So here are my photos from the hunt of the week: 
1. Golden

This was by far the most difficult I couldn't get good light with anything golden I was looking for. So this photo was I guess by accident, It wasn't really planned to be golden but when reviewing my photo's for the next topic that was as golden as it got so I'm going with it.
Daisy By Marc Jacobs. Not completely in love with the smell as much as I am with the bottle.(notice the dust on the flower ;)) 
2. Smell

But, Like I said before this was also one of the most challenging of topics. How to incorporate smells into a bottle... hmmm... well I decided on perfume . Because I love it. I seriously could not live without the stuff.(see the many bottles all lined up)
If you have never smelled the main tallest bottle "Live Pink" By Victoria's Secret. You have not lived. :)
3. Fruit


If you saw this and laughed I would not care. Fruit is hard to photograph especially when all you have is one green apple left.
4. Simple

 I call these my Chinese shoes. Because they really are imported from china.
And I know they are cheap looking.
But they are very simple.
 And, they are so comfortable. I don't care how ugly they are, or how funny they make my feet look they are insanely practical and for 10$ at Urban Outfitters. They are amazing. I encourage you to invest in them.Oh and don't even ask how the make-up stain got on my left foot. or you're in for a stupid story about a klutzy girl.
5. Sports

This photo is probably the one I'm most proud of this week. It was taken at my high school soccer game last week and this was one of the best ones I took.The girl in the picture is one of my friends Sydnie, and she is literally the best keeper/goalie I've ever seen.It's true.
That's it for this week! :) I had an awesome time coming up with things to enter I hope to enter again next week!

10 comments:

  1. Nicely done...I bring my camera with me everywhere but there are some places that I worry about bringing my camera out. Like, I brought my camera to Walmart but then once I was there, I was scared to whip it out. How dorky! I love love love your sports shot. What a great capture. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots, glad you linked up this week. I know the challenge has helped me look through my camera differently, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and commentary :) My favorite is the sports shot too. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sports shot is great, and I love soccer so its even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great kicking shot! Love the action! I bring my camera everywhere and the more places I whip it out, the less dorky I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your simple picture for the week. I think its adorable. I have shoes that are very similar to those, not too fancy, just comfy and reliable. Can't wait to see more of your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely I wear Daisy every day of my life. Love. And also, I really love your blog. It's super adorable and you're amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely I wear Daisy every day of my life. Love. And also, I really love your blog. It's super adorable and you're amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sports shot is great, and I love soccer so its even better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots, glad you linked up this week. I know the challenge has helped me look through my camera differently, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.