October 4, 2010

Roma. Paris. New York.

Saturday afternoon my mom tells me we have to go to Ross. And me being very much a lover of Ross I do not object. When we get there she tells me about these prints that were there the day before that would work beautifully above my bed.
Now, if you are a frequent Ross shopper you know anything cute at Ross won't last more than two days so upon seeing the prints still there we were so excited they looked great.
Perfect size, color, shape, fra___ oh wait. That's where we were a little bit discouraged. The damage on the frames was really bad. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to get them at a reasonable price without spending a fortune on re-framing them. So after dealing with the grumpy manager we managed to get 5.00 off each one making them thirty for the set.
 Now, re-framing them... who knows how long that will take.
Which is another reason why I was too lazy to take off the tag. So, please excuse that :).
Anyways, aaah I am in love. Look how gorgeous they are:














Love.
I'm seeing the image centered right above my bed. ( oh and don't forget the new frames of course.)



What do you think?

The End.
P.S. Squeal look what just came in the mail for me today! :)

I definitely won't be taking this off anytime soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, love your room, love your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall colour!! And I am very jealous of those prints! :)

    I always seem to have the worst luck at Ross, always! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love them! And your wall color is freaking amazing. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and you are so lucky! That necklace is so cute! I haven't ever won a giveaway, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.