October 2, 2010

good and bad.

In life as I see it there are always awesome fun things happening and always crappy not fun things.
So here are the things going through my brain and on in my life that have occured in the past week:
Good Things:
1-LDS General Conference .
credit

Just what I needed to make me feel better and spiritually uplifted.
2-Camera issues.
Solved. Huge weight lifted off my shoulders.





and made for great photos this week!
3-Good grades.
First term (in my opinion shouldn't even count.) Most of the term is "get to know you" and "introduction".
But my grades are good and I am loving that!
4-Permit.
I passed the test.
I have a learners permit now.
I am pretty much terrified of driving.
5-24 Followers.
Looking at all of your blogs make me happy.
thank you.
6-Huge success on Free Blog Design
I am now kind of overwhelmed and busily working on more and more designs.
And I am loving it I don't know why I ever stopped!
If you still want one click on the top right of my blog :).
7-I was featured
Because I designed her header so go check out my feature post!
8-October.
I'm loving it.
The mood.
the feeling of Christmas in three months :)
Excited, to say the least.
Bad Things:
1-Anorexia.
Literally the day after I posted about the gorgeous Twiggy.
My health class documentary was on anorexia and I learned that she was one of the main influencial people that made girls go anorexic to look like her. Geez. that makes me feel awesome.
 2-Sleep.
I just cannot sleep lately. I have no Idea why but it really makes me zone out during the week. Which is really when I need to stay focused for school.
3-Inspiration.
I just cannot find it lately. To write, to draw, to photograph.. anything. I guess I'm just a bit discouraged.
4-Difficult people.
I hate when you do something for someone. like service or a favor. They just keep wanting more or complain about it. I just cannot handle it.
5-Headache.
I am going insane. That's probably why this post is so depressing. I have a horrible, aching, throbbing, room spinning headache. I've never had a migraine technically so I don't really know.
I'm super sorry for the boring half of this post.
Blogging (I discovered) is how I vent sometimes.
Do you ever have these sad misfortunes happen  to you?
vent away.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla :) I'm one of your newest followers. I'm so happy I found your blog because I'm also from Utah, lds, I'm turning 15 soon, and I love photography. So we have a lot in common! It's fun to read other teen blogs.

    My blog is: thisiskaylee.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Thanks :)

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four things. It's a little long, but here's to hoping you don't mind! :)

    1. I remember being terrified of driving! Yikes, that was nearly 5 years ago! Hehe. Yay and CONGRATS!! :)

    2. You should never have to apologise for being "boring," or what you write on your blog, as long as it's nothing awful or insulting :)

    3. Everyone has bad moments! It's good to vent sometimes. And as hard as it may get, you just have to look for the silver lining...and don't forget to smile! :)

    4. Nice shots, by the way! You seem pretty handy with a camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM GLAD I MADE YOUR TOP GOOD HA!

    And yeah... difficult people... :P ugh... I feel ya all the way girl.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.