Talking about fashion.
This photo is probably my most favorite fashion picture ever.
I am so so so in love with it:
One in my room? Right next to my Audrey picture? ummm YES! :)
The first time I saw this photo was on a re-run season of america's next top model, in which Twiggy (pictured above) was one of the judges. Yea.. I had no idea who she was. And to be honest I thought she had a fake name, well nope she doesn't. And as it turns out she was a major fashion icon in the 60's. Isn't she gorgeous.
![]() |
| I hope to stand in this exact spot someday... |
.... aside from being a defense attorney my pipe dream... fashion photographer. Definitely.








Ah! AH! AH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMadi loves the saturday reruns of ANTM on Oxygen! I saw when she was on!! I can't even believe you have that picture! That's my desktop picture!!
Ooohhhh! I love the last picture best! :) I love her hair cut!
ReplyDeleteYou are honestly like my twin back from 8th and 9th grade... haha. I love Audrey Hepburn... so gorgeous.
ReplyDelete-Makay
audrey hepburn is awesome!!! i need a pic of her on my wall! ;) twiggy is a really pretty model too. plus she has such a creative name!
ReplyDeleteI love Twiggy.... she is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOoohhhh! I love the last picture best! :) I love her hair cut!
ReplyDeleteAh! AH! AH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMadi loves the saturday reruns of ANTM on Oxygen! I saw when she was on!! I can't even believe you have that picture! That's my desktop picture!!