September 26, 2010

b.l.i.s.s

Happy things that are going through my brain right now..
1. Glee
Isn't he smoking hot? :)

Rachel Barry... mmm her fashion choices make me so excited to come up with fun patterned cute clothes!
2.Winning.
Yes after the millions of giveaways I've entered I finally won something! This is probably what i've wanted to win most too! :)
anyways, I won this!:
credit :busy bee lauren
Of course I will have my own initials but the camera the pearl m, k. 52.00$ free for me.
Giveaways are amazing.
The best thing that happened to me this week by far.

3. New layout.
Makes me feel warm inside when I see it... yes I know i made it and I shouldn't really brag about something I did but... :)
 4. Followers...
16 kind of a big deal for me :) thank you all!

5. Eyeshadow.
If someone would gift this to me.
I would be eternally grateful ;)
Eyeshadow is really my new obsession.. and I'm in short supply:
Maybe not this crazy... but fun nonetheless
6: Coats
Aren't they the funnest thing you ever did see? I love them! they are so fun and can make bold statements.

:)

 That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you won the necklace! It's so gorgeous, too bad it has such a pricey price tag!
    I really need to get into Glee. It seems like everyone and their dog likes that show so I must be missing SOMETHING. Maybe I'll go Hulu it right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so mad jealous! I love that necklace! :)

    I am happy because you made me a LEGIT header! :)


    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that necklace! So cute!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog! I shoot with a Canon XTi! I love it!

    By the way, I'm a new follower! So you now have 17! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what a pretty necklace! Love it. Giveaways are the best. :) I'm looking forward to this season of Glee also, I love Rachel's style!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.