September 7, 2010

look at what I made.

You may or may not know I have my own web design site.
However, I have not updated it since march.
I guess I got kind of in a funk where I didn't feel like devoting all my time to making layouts.
Recently I helped my friend Madi make her blog adorable!

I think it turned out cute!
If I do say so myself.
and well... it kind of motivated me to do some more.
So here's what I'm offering.
Blog Layouts by me:
-2, 3, or 31/2(like on my sidebar) columns.
-Custom header made in Photoshop with the best image quality possible.
-Custom background some colors can be changed (preferably made from a kit here.)
-Custom title fonts like on Madi's blog.
-And making everything match (i.e text, headers, borders).
All for free.
(on my design blog it usually costs 65-85$)
But not to worry 
It will not:
-Erase any widgets/gadgets from your sidebar. I have had far too many experiences with that to learn how to keep them.
-Take more than 2 weeks ( probably quicker, depending on if people jump on the oppurtunity or not.)
-Risk your blogs privacy.
- The best part. cost you a dime! :)
-Make you wish you hadn't done it. I'll keep working on it until you love it! :)
So if you would like your blog made-over please e-mail me on the sidebar envelope OR comment.
Just make sure I have some way to reply for you.
Maybe I'm going nowhere with this, or maybe someone's dying for one.
Who knows?
That's why I'm doing this.
Offer expires October,31,2010.
Here are a few examples of my work:




The. end. :)

8 comments:

  1. If you would, I'd love to have you help me with my blog! Your designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, it really gave me a smile :) I hope to see you around the blogger world again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs, I was wondering if you could help me w/ my blog design, please leave a comment on my blog or e-mail me at: nojoey11@aol.com

    I'd really appreciate it!!! :D
    I love the camera fund sidebar gadget, I have the same problem! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love for you to makeover my blog if you still can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikayla, you probably don't remember me, but I was in your ward when you guys lived in Clinton.
    Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you are very talented - keep at it! Also, I have 2 blogs I'd love for you to design. You can email me at www.amblarsenphotos@yahoo.com.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! My! I am *dying* for one of these!!!! These are so incredibly adorable! Is there a way I can contact you and we can message back and forth? If you'd like, just go to my blog and leave me a message there about it :) I hope you can get back to me! Great job on these!
    --Danielle--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikayla, you probably don't remember me, but I was in your ward when you guys lived in Clinton.
    Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you are very talented - keep at it! Also, I have 2 blogs I'd love for you to design. You can email me at www.amblarsenphotos@yahoo.com.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, it really gave me a smile :) I hope to see you around the blogger world again.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.