Facts about my life this week.
Fact: These shoes are pretty much gorgeous! And they're Nike's so they would be awesome for exercising... ahem for the p90x which my mom and I will be starting hopefully next week :/ I'm pretty much terrified.
Fact: These boots are also gorgeous :) Just thought I'd add in my own girly touch.
Fact: The website that had the refurbished Nikon Dslr camera I've been saving up for ran out, so now I'm going to have to pay full price or find another camera. Any photographers have suggestions for good quality dslr cameras? If you do I would love your input. Seriously LOVE your input!
Fact: I saw these camera's at Anthropologie and just about died of their beautiful vintageness.
Fact: If Anthropologie was affordable I'd live there!
Fact: I mowed my lawn today. Just in case you wanted to know.
Fact: 28 weeeks left until summer. Wow. I'm already counting school really isn't that bad. Really.
Fact: I'm making a Super Cute blog right now. If you want one? Read this. and shoot me an e-mail ;)
Fact: My favorite show Comes on again next week. Modern Family. I'm in desperate need of a life if I get excited about those things.
Fact: Today I stared at the board for an entire class period trying to figure out what the teacher had told us to do. then I realized I was supposed to be taking a quiz.
Fact: Making this post has made me exhausted.
Fact: I am done.
Fact: the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mikayla,
ReplyDeleteThis is Rob from across the street. That's awesome! First of all, I have a Nikon D80 that we use only occasionally that I'd be happy to let you borrow for a month or so to get used to the Nikon and give you some time to save up for your own DSLR. I don't have a really large lens for it, but it takes great pics.
Secondly, the Nikon D5000 is the one to go for. It has been one of the best, if not THE best entry-level DSLR camera for some time. I buy most of my stuff from BHPhotoVideo.com. They are as competitive as any other place and sometimes have refurbs. Or Adorama tends to have some good refurbs as well. If you want more than the D5000, the D90 is the next choice, but the D5000 will keep you happy for a long time.
I'd be happy to help you figuring them all out if you get stuck, too. You have the creative mind to make a good photographer. I've got the technical mind, so I understand how to work the camera, but think it would be great to see you take your creativeness and learn the technical side and see what you can come up with.
Seriously, stop by and borrow the D80 for a bit and see if you like the Nikons. I'm sure you will. :)