September 9, 2010

Another insightful comment.

On threatening telling mom for not doing her homework while I was babysitting:
Lauren: "you know what, when you grow up and you taddle-tell on your husband's mom and dad he isn't gonna like you anymore and he's gonna break-up with you. And you will live on the side of the road for the rest of your life. While I'm the princess.......(long pause) OF EGYPT!"
For real?
Where does she come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome imagination that one has. You did, do too. Just think of all of the imaginary friend stories I could tell. And the crazy dreams you have now. :) Love My girls!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.