I love the weather!! It feels perfect during the day and at night it is cold enough that you can use all your blankets while you sleep instead of being too hot! Autumn is amazing!
I just found your blog via Busy Bee Lauren. Congrats on winning the giveaway :) Your blog is way cute. I'd love for you to help me with my layout, if you're interested!
Oh gosh I love Fall. My favorite thing would have to be all of the fun holidays as well. I could do without the frigid Utah temperatures though. haha and funny story, I just noticed we follow like all of the same blogs. "What I Wore", "Busy Bee Lauren", "Made".. great minds must think alike! :)
I love Fall! But it's almost impossible to enjoy Fall in Florida because the leaves don't change color, it's still hot, and there's still palm trees. :(
I love the weather!! It feels perfect during the day and at night it is cold enough that you can use all your blankets while you sleep instead of being too hot! Autumn is amazing!
I love the weather!! It feels perfect during the day and at night it is cold enough that you can use all your blankets while you sleep instead of being too hot! Autumn is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou won a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog via Busy Bee Lauren. Congrats on winning the giveaway :) Your blog is way cute. I'd love for you to help me with my layout, if you're interested!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh I love Fall. My favorite thing would have to be all of the fun holidays as well. I could do without the frigid Utah temperatures though.
ReplyDeletehaha and funny story, I just noticed we follow like all of the same blogs. "What I Wore", "Busy Bee Lauren", "Made".. great minds must think alike! :)
Ummm Can I just say I LOVE your blog. So now I follow... thanks for the header! Check back tonight for the winner.
ReplyDelete-makay
GREAT pictures... I love your blog BTW. :) I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bleah Briann
I love Fall! But it's almost impossible to enjoy Fall in Florida because the leaves don't change color, it's still hot, and there's still palm trees. :(
ReplyDeleteGREAT pictures... I love your blog BTW. :) I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bleah Briann
I love the weather!! It feels perfect during the day and at night it is cold enough that you can use all your blankets while you sleep instead of being too hot! Autumn is amazing!
ReplyDelete