September 21, 2010

So there's this little thing.

It's a website actually.
Called Flickr.
Heard of it?
Probably.
Photo sharing.... blah blah blah almost everyone and their dog does it.
Yea.
Well I happen upon certain photographers that I marvel at.
Here are a few photos with their photostream's linked to the bottom that I thought I would share:
Cuba Gallery
Something Cheeky
Sunny
All Make out of paper sweet. Carlos N Molina
Alice Pallice
I love it probably just from my recent sewing endeavors. Bits and bobbins
wisdoms
 Photos. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I really like your blog too, it's adorable! :)

    I'm so happy with my camera...I planned on going for the D3000 at first, but I got a little more money than I expected to and decided to spend the extra little bit!

    It's so exciting to get a new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for the comment! I like checking out new blogs, and yours is pretty cute! Good luck on the camera fund!! I just recently got my dream camera, and I still have a problem sleeping. There is just so much to learn. Seriously, I dream about it frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recent sewing endeavors? Yay I like the sound of that! What have you made? You should definitely post up some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for the comment! I like checking out new blogs, and yours is pretty cute! Good luck on the camera fund!! I just recently got my dream camera, and I still have a problem sleeping. There is just so much to learn. Seriously, I dream about it frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.