August 28, 2010

Bugs and Bothers.

Some things about blogger just bother me.
-Like followers, you click on a person that follows your blog and it looks like this....
ahh.png  on Aviary
By the way I DO know who this person is her blog just isn't linked that's why I'm using it as an example :)

 Welll.... where's their blog? I don't know which one it is?
 -Also, Spammers.
blog.png  on Aviary

Plenty of people would say:
"Just change it to have word verification..."
yea that would work but it would also frustrate probably every commenter out there.
It definitely frustrates me.
Plenty more people would say
" Duh... just change it off of anonymous"...
I would reply to that by saying... I have family members who don't have a google account, user id or any of those other names, so that IS their option if they would like to comment.
So if I take that away, then it blocks all of that off as well...
Why does blogger have to be so annoying sometimes!?
I think it really doesn't HAVE to, they just don't update it enough to my liking.
I could go on forever about Blogger flaws....
I guess I'm just too picky! haha
•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••○○•••
Sorry for going on and on about how picky I am...
Do you know a fix to any of these problems??
If yes click the little envelope on my sidebar....
It will take you  to a place where I would love for you to answer my questions!
The. End.

3 comments:

  1. I have those same issues with Blogger! Ugh. Sometimes SOMETIMES I want to switch to Wordpress.

    The Wordpress comment system is MUCH better than Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a Wordpress account, on the Dashboard click Tools and then Import. They Import Blogger Blogs and lots of others.

    I've never done it before, but I've been thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a Wordpress account, on the Dashboard click Tools and then Import. They Import Blogger Blogs and lots of others.

    I've never done it before, but I've been thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.