like these things.
If these things are (and they probably are) on Facebook. I probably like them. Don't worry my limit is 2 per day. I hate it when:"_________ likes 7-11 Slurpees, velcro shoes, and 97 other things."
C'mon seriously.
(if you think you're my facebook friend and you are this person. you are probably removed. forever.)
Moving on....
Things I like:
1. Creative post titles.
they make me laugh, smile, giggle, get excited pretty much any of the above. yep i like your blog if your post titles interest me. If they do not, I maybe still like it ;)
2. Softlips
3. Blogging crazes.
This past spring and summer blogging has gone up like four notches on my to do list.It's just more exciting and intriguing now then it was before I guess :)
the result: more readers/comments. Yes!
4.This dress.
Love it to pieces. This is officially the dream dress I would LOVE to wear to my wedding someday.Of course it may be out of style by the time I could wear it but I love the sleeves, the length of the train, the neck, the sash. I love it all!
5.Forever 21.
With a passion.I never grow tired of this store ever.
It just speaks to me :).
6. Mockingjay.
yes it's out and yes mine or rather my mother's is on it's way in the mail along with the other two hunger games books. I am dying of suspense. I see all these posts on my favorite blogs with titles like "Mockingjay SPOILERS" kill me with the added torture. I am sort of dying to read it but, I am going to have to wait for my mom to finish first
and I probably need to finish this book first:
Everyone says it's the best Nicholas Sparks one they've read, and I am not feeling it yet. Not at all.
Those would be my six favorite likes this week. :)


I agree - blogging has definitely increased in value this summer. I hope it's something that will last!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you don't even know how bad one of my facebook friends is at "liking" everything. As of today, she's liked 932 things. 932! Ridiculous..
ReplyDeleteAnyways, now that that's out of my system.. :) I too am a fan of soft lips. I didn't know they had a vanilla/sugar cookie kind but I'm definitely going to go buy it now!
and Forever21= LOVE! I think I could live at that store.
Oh my goodness! The Guardian is amazing! It gave me chills! You totally have to finish it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! The Guardian is amazing! It gave me chills! You totally have to finish it!
ReplyDelete