August 29, 2010

I cried.

I cannot conceive how some people... let me rephrase that women/girls.
Cannot cry in sad movies/ books at all.
I do understand that it is different for everyone and that does make sense but still how can you NOT.
Like at all in any sad piece where some type of tragedy happens.
I am guilty, of being a complete baby.
In the following instances:
1. My Sisters Keeper.
Haven't read the book, but in the movie balled even the third time I watched still cried... like crazy.
I have yet to meet someone who hasn't shed a tear in this one!
2. P.S. I love you
Yea, the second time no, not one. but the first lots and lots of tears.

3. The Choice.
I really really want a movie of this book!
 needless to say I had swollen eyes the next day from all of that crying.
4. Extraordinary Measures.
My most recent tearjerker.
(when I say recent I mean I just finished watching it and though "Hey, maybe I'll write post about what a big baby I am...." and well.... here I am! :))
Very very good movie! :) Rent it!
5.Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas.
Fact: James Patterson wrote this.
Fact: Crying, Is a subtle word for what you'll do if you read this book.
Fact: It's amazing beautiful and wonderful.
Fact: tied with the hunger games for the best novel I've ever read.
Fact: two other love stories i've read of his (Sunday at Tiffany's and Sam's letters to Jennifer) are just as good if not better than this one!
Fact: In looking up this image I discovered lifetime made an off-screen movie of this! Finding out where to get my copy... is in the process!!
6. .... I could go on forever
But I must stop. Maybe there will be a part 2? ha if i'm feeling up to it. we'll see :)
Have you cried in any of these?
Suggestions on good, fun tearjerkers?
Let me know! :)
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Considering that you and I cry like babies reading the books of course we are going to fall aparts for the movies! Nothing wrong with that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.