January 12, 2010

Oh Nicholas Sparks!

back again blogging I only blog in random spurts so here it goes....
I have been crazy obsessed with Nicholas Sparks lately!
I am so excited for the two movies of his coming out within a few months of each other!
The first one:
Dear John.



Read it in 2 days! LOVE IT
Channing Tatum... Hot!

Especially for the role of john! perfect role for him. His character is in the military so his musclular figure is exactly what i pictured john as! If you have read this book, do you agree?
Amanda seyfried as savannah
we all remember her from mamma mia and mean girls but I think this role is going to be her best yet!

the only thing I would change is her hair Savannah's is supposed to be long and dark brown hers is pretty light. But still, nonetheless BEAUTIFUL and perfect
Scheduled to hit theaters Febuary 5th! if you haven't read it you better hurry and do it before you see the movie :) then you'll like it better.pinkypromise.
heres the extended trailer Watch it!!

And the latest one in his collection:
The Last Song!

I finished this one just last night!
probably one of the best books i've ever read tops twilight for sure.
that may be because i'm so sick of hearing about twilight but what.ever.
this movie has
Miley Cyrus as Veronica "Ronnie" miller.
Haha just want to let you know I hate the name Ronnie hate it with a undescribable passion but I got over it soon after I met her rebellious character.
Whenever I think of Miley Cyrus I just think of two years ago (when I had no life) and I was over obsessed with her. hah. Every inch of my walls were covered in j-14 and popstar posters of her and other disney stars that now drive me insane. I must have spent 100+ dollars on those magazines just within the course of a year or two. psh what a waste.I guess everyone has the wierd crush or idol teen star. I just hope some people will ever let it go. maybe maybe not. Anyways back to the point.
I love love love this book. and I'm so excited to see it!
Read it if you haven't..... now!
If you may be wondering the boy Will...

Isn't famous (yet) like the others in the movies but he's cute and makes a good Will.. Not what i pictured but good enough for sure!
Thanks Trish for letting my mom and I borrow the book.
Now The Last Song trailer!

comment!
Endure the snow! :p

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I NEED to read Dear John! It looks way good. Can't wait!
    I am excited to see The Last Song. I do not like Miley Cyrus, but I guess I can endure her for the movie...It looks like she actually does a good job as Ronnie (which BTW, I couldn't agree with you more on the name Ronnie. Eck.) Thanks for posting the movie trailers! I had not seen either of them yet. AND. We need to go see these together! Just you, me, and your mom. Girls night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.