January 22, 2010

school... life ... cheer...

I know. It's a miracle. I am posting twice within one month. but whatever :)
New semester this week and I pretty much switched my entire schedule around so I could have lunch with my friends.. and now almost all of my regular classes I am friendless great.
I think it may be worth it if I can find some friends which is really not one fo my favorite things. It's totally fine once I know who people are and like whether to steer clear of them or just jump in and be friendly... hmm idk. So pretty much I have to take F(uture)F(armers)(of)A(merica) WHY? I am being forced the only way my schedule would work out eww cows, aggriculture, dirt, and farms yuck. I guess thats something my mom and I are alike in both having to take that class and both hating it. I have only been in that class for three days and I already can feel the torture anyway I know you don't care and believe me I wouldn't either if i was reading this but I don't have anything else so this is it ...
wait!
Cheer! I am so excited because we have our Hazens tomorrow! Hello. beautiful! I love them they are gorgeous so I'll post those once I get them. And um we have our first competiton on the 30th! yea pretty nervous so :/ idk.
Oh and my hair is BROWN! It actually has been this way for a couple weeks but with a haircut it looks good again idk If i will be able to keep it though i♥blondes! always have always will and I am an original blonde up until my hair darkened to the ugly wierd brown is blondish which i don't really love i decided so we'll see...
the end
sorry for the incredibly boring details of my life :p

2 comments:

  1. You can't complain about FFA until you have been chase by a herd of cattle. LOL Those were the days. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over how cute the layout is of your blog. The houndstooooooth!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.