September 15, 2008

Update!

Lately I haven't done much. But I guess that might have to do with the fact that I broke my camera so I haven't been able to take pictures of where I go so I've been relying on my mother's camera and the pictures she takes and the very very low quality of my phone camera so i apologize the following pictures are very BAD quality but there all I've got.
PeAcH dAyS!~
My Family and I went to peach days a little while ago let me just say CRAZY tons & tons of people everywhere and lots of things to do (definitely stuff to do). like rides (oodles and oodles), booths,and FOOD (can't forget that RIGHT?). OK now that we've covered that there were tons of rides of course Lauren picks the one that looks most sickening of them all THE ZIPPER and on top of that you have to have two people to ride and on top of ALL that she barley makes the height limit GREAT i know right? SO we stand in line forever and when we get in we start to up while others get on and then the PURE TORTURE begins once we do one flip Lauren finally decides this isn't that much fun anymore i don't blame her i think they might have been off on the height limit cause Lauren was flying all over the place and so were her shoes so here i am (picture this in your head) Holding Lauren with one arm practically killing my fingers one hand holding one shoe one foot holding the other one were both screaming waiting for it to be over PURE TORTURE. thats my expierience that i never wish to have again.

2 comments:

  1. Mikayla that is funny! You described the Zipper well. And to think I missed all of that excitement for a little shopping. ha ha. You are a great big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah that is so funny! you really are great!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.