September 21, 2008

The "Stinking" Hohokam Indians

Today I worked practically all day on this poster for history my tribe was the Hohokam Indians. It turned out good but It was so tiring and BORING. And me (being so lucky) Ihad to get that tribe and not something more interesting like something in the present day but the STINKING Hohokam Indians had to find me to give me this DUMB project.


3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO CUTE!! You did AWESOME!! I have been in the same position,too, and it STINKS!!! Love ya,
    Bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You are so funny! That does sound pretty boring. But the poster does look really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO CUTE!! You did AWESOME!! I have been in the same position,too, and it STINKS!!! Love ya,
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.