Who am I not to jump on this awesome opportunity? I haven't started my real job yet and I really had nothing holding me back.
So, that Thursday morning I met to go on a fourteen hour bus ride with (for the most part) fifty-three strangers. I am SO glad I got to go. It was such a blast to get to know new people that I otherwise never would have known.
The following day we got to go on an in-depth campus tour of USC and I am so in love.
I guess I never knew that one school could have so much money. It had the most beautiful ancient architecture and nicest technology, it was a reminder of the bubble I most surely live in in Utah.
We then got to go to the Santa Monica Pier, Pep Rally, and then we were free to see LA. Which was also an experience in itself I am not sure how, but we ended up in serious sketchy area of LA and somehow found the classiest french restaurant/bakery.
I tried a few of their authentic macaroons and fell in love. They were seriously the best I have ever eaten. What are the odds that this would be in the middle of all of these dark scary streets?
Then finally, It was game time. This is probably the biggest photography experience/opportunity I have had so far. I had an oficcial press pass, a seat in the press box, a free meal, field access and locker room access. I had almost no limitations. It was so much fun. I was incredibly sore from all of the stairs, kneeling and standing up, running from side to side. Even though Utah State ended up losing by three, it was so worth it.
Wow that's so cool!!! I bet that was such an awesome experience! Are you majoring in Photography?
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm majoring in Graphic Design. (: What's your major?
ReplyDelete