August 1 to be exact, was the last time I wrote something on this little blog of mine.
A lot has happened since then.
Senior year began, life continued as it always has.
As of now, it's fall, the air is crisp.
My favorite coats and pairs of boots have come out and are being put to good use.
It's fall break.
And,
life.
is.
good.
hopefully more posts soon.
Welcome back! I hope your senior year is the best yr yet.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so beautiful!! Fall is such a great time to take pictures outside (:
ReplyDeleteHi!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your photos are lovely! I'm a new follower by the way! Will you drop by my blog sometime and maybe follow if you like it?
Thanks
http://stepinto-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk/
hi beautiful! so good to see you! :)
ReplyDeletewhat camera are you using?
Nikon D3000. Saving my pennies for the D90 or D600 though. (:
ReplyDelete