August 1, 2012

Moab Photo Journal: Part Two

Somehow I managed to drag myself out of bed to go one last day in Moab. I was happy I did, it really redeemed the place for me.Moab Moab Moab Moab
Once again, please click the link on the left to finish reading:

 Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Moab Delicate Arch Delicate Arch Delicate Arch Delicate Arch Delicate Arch Delicate Arch Delicate Arch
You really don't comprehend how majestic Delicate Arch is until you see it. I understand now why it is on Utah's license plate. Should be on everyone's bucket list without a doubt. If you have made it this far, I thank you. (: xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love the photos! amazing...
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)Blog: Oh it's Juno

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these pictures are breathtaking. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Mikayla, I'm so jealous. I love Moab and especially Arches. The delicate arch IS amazing, isn't it? I never appreciated it until I saw it in person. It's HUGE. The license plate picture makes it look so small, so I was blown away when I saw how big it really was. Man now I'm craving a trip to Southern Utah. 

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.