January 10, 2012

i heart faces | Best Face Photo From 2011

Photo Challenge Submission Best Face of 2011

Self portrait that I loved,
please note that I did nothing to my eyes.
I think that aspect is what made me choose this as my favorite.
Color version can be viewed here.
Hope I stand a chance in at least being considered as something (: haha

12 comments:

  1. Nice shot! I love how you included your fingers and cropped out the mouth..makes it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, you have lovely eyes,  personally I like the color better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here eyes are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***her...I can't type tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber | Mimi & T PhotographyJanuary 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM

    Very pretty eyes! Great crop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great detail in the eyes and selfie too, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous eyes! Love the crop on this, makes the story a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyes are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!  I love extreme close-ups and particularly coupled with interesting crops.  I've challenged myself to try to do some self-portraits this year...this helps inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really beautiful! I'm even more impressed that it's a self-portrait! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty! The eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.