December 28, 2011

Guess where this post was created from?

ohh well you know, just my new iPad that I bought yesterday.
All by my self.
 64 GB's of pure greatness.
A little over dramatic but still exciting nonetheless.
Do you have an iPad?
What apps do you recommend?

11 comments:

  1. WHHHHHHAAAAAATTTT? girl! so happy for you! i know how long you've been waiting to get this!!! As far as apps go i have to say my favorites are....facebook, twitter, tiny tower, pinterest, instagram, pandora, netflix, and weemee :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Here are some apps I recommend: 
    iMailG if you have a gmail acct.
    MyMedia
    Pandora
    Pinterest 
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm jealous :)

    I don't have an iPad, but if I did, I would totally use the Kindle app.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Awesome! So great apps are: temple run (a game), netflix (if you have a subscription), the kindle app (if you have it), tap bistro (another game), tap mall (game), they have great photography apps and movie maker apps, studyblue is a great app if you need to study for something. Basically you can find any app on there. :)
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I bought one a couple months ago and LOVE it! Have fun with your new toy!

    Some apps:

    Penultimate
    Shazam (or SoundHound)
    Editions
    Blogpress (great for blogging!)

    And some games I love:

    City Story
    Sims Freeplay
    Riptide GP
    Wheel of Fortune

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's way exciting (: Congratulations! I don't know that I could ever save up that much money!! Mostly I just use the blogger, pinterest, and facebook apps. But I have a lot of pointless games on mine too. Haha, it's a lot of fun. Enjoy it!(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cool! Congrats on buying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My parents and my husband all have iPad's. So I've used them a lot and they are great!! I like Pinterest, Sudoku, Instagram, and UnBlock Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Lucky you...I'm wanting an iPad myself, but have yet to get one! 
    They're so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous!! It's so beautiful. Haha. And 64GB?! LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.