September 18, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge: A Photo That You Are Proud Of.



Week 13: {A Photo} That you are proud of.
I am proud of this photo because I don't think that we give baby and newborn photographers enough credit, I mean it is tough work. So this shot was one I was really proud of because I finally caught this cute little guy's grin.

7 comments:

  1. How cute!  We don't give them enough credit.  They make it look so easy and it's so far from that.  You did a very good job!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo!  You did a great job capturing that precious smile.  I know that was not easy.  Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made your drop-down sidebar a cork board color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute!!!
    ~Lily belefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Babies are really hard to take pictures of, especially if you're trying to use natural lighting and no flash. Great job!

    borrowingphotographs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.