July 13, 2011

Sweet Summertime.

 Wake up at 9 AM.
Lounge around in my pajamas until noon.
Have time to do whatever I choose.
Lay out, watch the kids swim.
Swim
Read books.
Slip n' sliding, or watching and photographing.
Slip n' slide
Slip n' Slide
Work.
Roast Marshmallows.
Roast marshmallows
Spontaneous vacations.
Host Barbeques.
BarbequeBubble blowing
Barbeque
Read Blogs.
Have tea parties with my grandma and little sister.
Tea Party
Tea Party
Ice Cream & Shaved Ice Runs.
Enjoy the sweet smell of Honeysuckle from our backyard.
Honeysuckle
Schedule Photoshoots. (: 
Watch the sun go down.
Sunset
Room Cleaning, (which I've recently discovered I actually like doing.. what?!)
Count down the days to my birthday.

I love everything about Summer.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Question... What is the HTML code for the countdown? Thanks! :D

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Summer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your pics are inspiring! Love them! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pool photos, those are my favorite to take! Roasting marshmallows is the best!

    Love that countdown! SIXTEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics Kayla!  Love Abbey in the bubble! :)  Can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome pictures! :) I'm loving summer too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your talent and eye for photography is inspiring!  ♥

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.